Sunday, November 29, 2015

Black Friday - A great find!

kicked off the Christmas season with the best finds of Black Friday; Russian tea cakes, Oatmeal Cherry White chocolate chunk, Ginger, Peanut Butter cookies, fudge and cinnamon sugar almonds. All made in the comfort of my "over-the-top" noisy, messy home by precious little hands.

I look forward to our Christmas cookie baking chaos every year.   This year, we missed my daughter and littlest granddaughter due to icy roads.  Yes, we baked enough to share and saved for them.

Once the cookies were distributed, the dishes cleaned up, the floor mopped and the house back to normal (normal is SO quiet and empty feeling) I headed to the craft room for something to do.

I am glad I did - the mixed media technique class is officially completed and ready to share.   If you are interested in playing with paint, fabric, maybe even a sticker or two, jump on over to heartsisters.com and sign up.  

Seating is limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment