Friday, October 9, 2015

Fast and Furious Week

 

 What a week this has been! 

My husband has started a new remodeling project, so we have a nice haze of dust on everything.  I have family coming into town, so keep trying to dust that haze away.  My “real” job has been super busy, SO, have taken much enjoyment in my “FUN” job.  This week’s fun is a Disney Album.
 


Snippets of a few layouts
 
My coworker has a friend whose family was granted a trip to Disney.  So, while they have been playing in Disney, I have been working fast and furious at putting together a Disney album.  My co-worker has been sending me journaling updates that she has pulled off of facebook to enter into the book.  My heart sisters are helping with layouts, so, we can have this all completed by next week.  We can do this – YES WE CAN.

Off I go to dust away the haze of remodeling and go into the crafting zone……..
 
The first photo for the book!

7 comments:

  1. Great project! Looks like a fun time for the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have all enjoyed making a page, or two, or three.....

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. There are a couple more layouts and it is complete.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! It was such a great opportunity for the family to go to Disney and now they will be able to relive the memories through the book.

    AND, that is what WE scrappers enjoy seeing - others enjoying their past through layouts we created!

    ReplyDelete