Saturday, October 17, 2015

Foxy Fall Weather


What a gorgeous week we had; cool nights and sunny days.  It was perfect for family gatherings, fall clean up, and outdoor fires at night.  I really have to focus on the beauty of this time of year because I catch myself missing out due to focusing on what the next season will bring.  I realized the other day I sounded like a negative Nellie with a little mix of gloom and doom.  I do NOT like cold!!! 
BUT, for now, I am going to focus on FALL and the beautiful weather God has provided for us.  And with saying that – I had time to sneak in a couple of fall cards using the bits and pieces of Echo Park, The Story of Fall paper left over from the layouts I did.   I think Mr. Fox is too cute to be sly.

 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made these from left-overs. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! A scrapper never throws a scrap away!

    ReplyDelete